Monday, December 10, 2012

Forgetting details

A couple of quick weekend updates.

Stella is getting accustomed to her seat belt... but she's not happy with me about it!  Only a few days left to practice before she's stuck in there for the long haul.


My mom came up Sunday for a girl's day in Lexington.  No packing involved! We had an awesome breakfast at Shakespeare and Company and spent the afternoon at the Marriott Griffin Gate spa getting massages and pedicures. Thanks for footing the bill, dad! And mom didn't even cry when she left. I was very impressed!

I'm a bad daughter and didn't get any pictures of us.  All I have to share is the Charlie Brown Christmas tree mom brought to me because she is afraid we won't have any Christmas decor in the Vegas house!  It even plays the theme song :)


No comments:

Post a Comment