Saturday, December 15, 2012

On the road

Thanks to my Internet being turned off at my house, I am way behind on updates from my last days in Lexington! I will post pictures soon but first, a quick update from the road.

Dad and I will have traveled 16 hours and about 1100 miles by the time we get to Amarillo in two hours. Things we learned today:

1) that smell in Missouri wasn't us or the dogs. It was the cattle farm next door. We swear.

2) Missouri is not very creative in naming roads. Those weird white square signs with one letter on them at interstate exits? That's signifying road k or road mm.

3) If you accidentally take the lane for people with the Oklahoma toll road pass, no one chases after you.

4) verdict is still out on whether or not you get caught on camera and mailed a ticket.

5) somewhere in Oklahoma there is a national site for baby Jesus of Prague. No clue.

6) windmills are creepy.

7) anyone who believes the world is overpopulated has never driven through the Midwest.

More soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Oklahoma somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment